Considered one of my all-time favourite, simple plant-based recipes is an easy yogurt parfait recipe that includes peaches and granola. This Golden Peach Yogurt Parfait options your favourite model of vanilla plant-based yogurt (I like Kite Hill, So Scrumptious, Silk, and Forager manufacturers), a golden turmeric granola (you should use a ready one akin to Nature’s Path or strive my recipe for Turmeric Hemp Granola), and peaches (use contemporary in season, frozen, canned and even dried).
This easy scrumptious recipe offers you an excellent dose of vitamin for a plant-powered breakfast, snack, and even dessert. With solely three substances, you can also make it in 5 minutes. I like to make this recipe as a meal prep—put together it in a mason jar, screw on the lid, and seize and go for a wholesome meal on the run. It’s additionally excellent for teenagers lunch containers or fitness center submit exercise snacks. You possibly can swap out the granola to your favourite selection, and as an non-obligatory ingredient sprinkle hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, or chopped walnuts on high. Substitute peaches for seasonal fruit, akin to berries, bananas, and persimmons.
What’s a parfait?
A parfait is principally a sort of creamy dessert that’s served in layers in a tall glass, so you may view the layers. You’ll typically discover parfaits that includes ice cream, puddings, whipped cream and fruit. A fruit parfait is a recipe that options creamy fillings layered with fruit. There are numerous forms of fruit for parfait—this recipe options peaches, however you may select from berries, melon, grapes, apricots, plums, pineapple, ardour fruit, and figs to create wholesome, colourful parfait recipes. Do that different recipe for Straightforward Soy Yogurt Berry Parfait right here.
Make the best ever three-ingredient, five-minute vegan Golden Peach Yogurt Parfait recipe that includes vanilla plant-based yogurt, golden granola, and peaches. The proper wholesome scrumptious yogurt parfait deal with!
- 1 (6-ounce) carton plant-based vanilla yogurt (i.e., soy, almond, or coconut)
- 1 medium peach, sliced (contemporary, frozen and thawed, canned and drained, or dried)
- 1/4 cup Golden Turmeric Granola (make this granola recipe from scratch right here, or strive any taste of granola you like)
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, or chopped walnuts, almonds, or pecans
- Spoon half of yogurt right into a glass serving dish (about 1 1/2 cup dimension)
- Prime with half of peach slices.
- Sprinkle with half of granola.
- Repeat steps, layering remaining yogurt, peaches and granola.
- Could high with seeds or chopped nuts (non-obligatory).
- Serve instantly.
You possibly can substitute canned, unsweetened peaches when contemporary peaches are unavailable. Or you may substitute different contemporary seasonal fruit, akin to bananas, berries, and mango.
Do that recipe for selfmade granola to make this deal with even higher.
Make this recipe gluten-free by utilizing gluten-free granola.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook dinner Time: 5 minutes
- Class: Breakfast
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 299
- Sugar: 40 g
- Sodium: 127 mg
- Fats: 5 g
- Saturated Fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 60 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Ldl cholesterol: 0 mg
Key phrases: yogurt parfait, parfait recipes, fruit parfait,, fruit for parfait, what’s a parfait, peach yogurt
For different plant-based wholesome dessert concepts, strive these:
This submit might include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra data, click on right here.