Once I heard concerning the new e book The Yoga of Parenting, I knew I needed to have creator Sarah Ezrin as a visitor right here on Yoga| Delivery| Infants! Now I promise this isn’t a e book report, it’s a really energetic dialog. I have to say that I marked up my copy of this e book with stars, highlights, circles, underlines, I resonated with a lot. You’ll hear me use that phrase loads in our dialog and I imply it, as I learn this e book one thing in my physique began vibrating in resonance with Sarah’s phrases.
Sarah is an creator, yoga educator, content material creator, and Mama of two. On this podcast we cowl power administration, boundaries, discovering pause and stillness earlier than reacting to our youngsters and our nervous system. There’s loads yoga can educate us about pausing earlier than we react, how we will actually be taught from our youngsters, and naturally our nervous system transferring battle and flight to relaxation and digest. We cowl a whole lot of materials on this dialog. Sarah is an total incredible and enjoyable particular person and I believe you’re actually going to take pleasure in this episode.
On this episode you’ll be taught:
- Find out about Sarah and what impressed her to write down The Yoga of Parenting.
- How Sarah’s yoga apply has influenced her parenting.
- Vitality administration as a mother or father.
- Boundary setting, turning our intentions into actuality.
- Discovering a pause and stillness earlier than reacting.
- The way to get our nervous methods acclimated to our youngsters.
- Studying from the challenges of parenthood.
- How a loss could be a starting.
- A few of Sarah’s favourite yoga based mostly practices for folks.
- One remaining piece of recommendation for brand new and expectant dad and mom.
- The place you could find Sarah’s work.
SARAH EZRIN is a contract author, yoga educator of 15 years, and mama based mostly within the San Francisco Bay Space. Her honesty, expertise, and innate knowledge make her writing, courses, and social media sources of therapeutic for many individuals. Sarah is a frequent contributor to Yoga Journal, in addition to Yoga Worldwide and LA Yoga. She has been interviewed in The Wall Road Journal, Forbes, and Bustle.com, and she or he has appeared on NBC information. She additionally writes for parenting shops, together with Scary Mommy, Motherly, Healthline, and Thoughts Physique Inexperienced.
Join with Sarah:
- Don’t neglect to seize your FREE information, 5 Easy Options to the Most Frequent Being pregnant Pains HERE
- In case you love what you’ve been listening to, please depart a ranking and overview! Yoga| Delivery|Infants (Apple) or on Spotify!
To attach with Deb and the PYC Neighborhood:
Instagram & Fb: @prenatalyogacenter
Youtube: Prenatal Yoga Heart