These delicious Vegan Blueberry Muffins with Millet Flour are stuffed with complete grain goodness—even complete grain millet flour, which provides a young chunk. Millet is a gluten-free grain, so you may make this recipe right into a gluten-free blueberry muffin model fairly simply. Wealthy within the naturally candy taste of blueberries, and average in added sugars and fat, this scrumptious muffin recipe options chia and flax seeds as an alternative of eggs, offering a wholesome omega-3 enhance, too. You need to use recent blueberries once they’re in season, or dried blueberries once they’re not. Whip up this blueberry muffin recipe in minutes with many pantry substances you most likely have already got in your kitchen.
These blueberry muffins showcase the well being and flexibility of millet flour—an entire grain flour which is a crucial dietary staple in lots of international locations world wide. This utterly gluten-free grain provides a pleasant change of tempo for conventional baking flours. You may make totally gluten-free blueberry muffins by swapping out the wheat flour for one more gluten-free flour—I actually get pleasure from utilizing the gluten-free flour blends for baking. The recipe can be very gentle on added sugar, oil, and sodium.
Make up an entire batch of those stunning vegan blueberry muffins with millet flour to get pleasure from all week lengthy, corresponding to for breakfast, snacks, on-the-run consuming, and at the same time as a wholesome deal with. Children (of all ages) love them, too. These muffins are wonderful frozen, so you may pull them out later to get pleasure from throughout the week. In case you’d like to modify the flavour profile, strive sliced strawberries, or recent or frozen raspberries as an alternative of the blueberries.
These delicious vegan Blueberry Muffins with Millet Flour are stuffed with complete grain goodness—even millet, which provides a crunchy, but fluffy chunk.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine collectively plant-based milk, vanilla, chia seeds, flax seeds, and oil and let stand 5 minutes to create a thick combination.
- Stir in complete wheat and millet flours, baking powder, salt, and coconut palm sugar (or brown sugar), combining solely till moistened. (Don’t overstir, because it toughens batter.)
- Stir in blueberries.
- Spray muffin pans with nonstick spray (or could use muffin liners).
- Fill muffin tins with 1/3 cup batter (makes 6 muffins).
- Bake for about 25-Half-hour, till tender and golden.
- Take away muffin pan from oven and let relaxation for five minutes. Take away muffins from muffin pan and serve instantly.
To make this recipe gluten-free, swap complete wheat flour for a gluten-free flour.
- Prep Time: quarter-hour
- Cook dinner Time: Half-hour
- Class: Muffins
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 284
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 22 mg
- Fats: 13.5 g
- Saturated Fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 38 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 5 g
Key phrases: vegan muffins, blueberry muffins, vegan blueberry muffins, millet flour
For extra plant-based baked muffins, take a look at:
This publish could include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra data click on right here.